Sunday, September 11, 2011

Indonesia's JKT48 to Debut Later This Year


The OOO48 concept is indeed spreading across the globe as Jakarta, Indonesia will be holding auditions for JKT48. The final screening for auditions will be held in mid-October and those who pass this final stage will move on to training and will become the 1st generation of JKT48 who will debut later this year.



 The group will have the same "idols you can meet" concept, but filled with Indonesia cultures and styles. 

I'm starting to feel a little rushed with getting a new OOO48 group every other month. NMB48 just debuted a few months ago, HKT48 is still in training waiting to debut, I haven't heard anything about Taiwan48 for a while (correct me if I'm wrong). It's all too much to keep up with! I mean, SKE48 had a good amount of time to develop as their own group before new ones were introduced, why not give these other girs the same chance? 

No comments:

Post a Comment