Thursday, May 19, 2011

What Do You Think?

Maachan :(


As you all know, Oku Manami graduated from AKB48's Team B early last month. As you also know, there are currently 9 research students waiting in limbo to be promoted to teams. With this new space open, I ask this question: which one (if any) will become the newest Team B member?


We have.....
Oba Mina

Shimazaki Haruka

Shimada Haruka

Takeuchi Miyu

Nagao Mariya

Nakamura Mariko 

Mori Anna

Yamauchi Suzuran

and Nakamata Shiori



Minna-san......what do you think? 

3 comments:

  1. MAACHAN~ :c
    Hmm... out of all them girls, I don't really want any of them in. I love Haru, but I don't think she'd fit Team B that much (I see her more a K girl) I think Shiori or RanRan could possible fit in B. The person I think who should be put in B however should be LEMON <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Fresh Lemon would be a good fit for Team B!

    Shiori, Suzuran, or Mariya are top picks for me! :)

    ReplyDelete