Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not Yet - Shuumashu Not Yet PV preview

Honestly, I don't know what to think of this group.

Prior to watching this, I hadn't listened to the song preview, but I was expecting to hear a cool R&B type song from this group. Then I saw the covers and they were absolutely no help. They gave me three different group ideas. 

We have a cool group:

  
We have a sexy group:

And we have a group that looks like they sing jazz or oldies:

But then the PV preview comes out, and we get none of that! We have a cute idol group, dancing to a cute idol song with colorful lights and weird cheerleaders in the background!

Now I'm not saying that i don't like the song, cause I do! I really do! It is just not what I was expecting. 

Like I said, so far we see each girl in a different colored outfit:
Oshima Yuko: Blue
Kitahara Rie: Pink
Sashihara Riho: Yellow
Yokoyama Yui: Green

They are dancing on a stage with multi colored lights and the male cheerleaders in the background.
The song itself is a typical cute idol song with a cute dance beat. Each girl has on their best faces while singing and dancing. 

There debut single Shuumatsu Not Yet will be released on March 16 in 3 versions. Please support their debut and buy the single!

No comments:

Post a Comment