Friday, September 16, 2011

My Idol Inventory (as of 9-16-11)

My 1st copy of Morning Musume's 47th Single came in today! (My Ai-chan copy is coming later) So today in my excitement I will show my small idol collection, which I was planning on doing someday anyway. 

First my photocards: 


My 2 JunJun photo cards, Morning Musume 2010 Fankora! photoset, Matsui Rena Banzai Venus photocard, and Buono! Winter Festa 2009 photoset. 

And finally my idol CDs:


Morning Musume's Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa no Honki de Negatterun da yo! / Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai, Morning Musume's Only you, AKB48's Everyday Katyusha, C-ute's Momoiro Sparkling, Morning Musume's Maji Desu Ka Ska!, SKE48's Banzai Venus (Type A and Theater Edition), Morning Musume's Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game, AKB48's Beginner, Team Dragon from AKB48's Kokoro no Hane, Morning Musume's Platinum 9 Disc. 

There is my collection as it is today, ill update it when necessary, 





No comments:

Post a Comment